FBCC Counseling Center (FB4C)
So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. - Colossians 1:28 (NLT)
FB4C stands for "Faith and Behavior for Christ"
- Scope of individual counseling service is limited to FBCC regular church members only. This is directed by FBCC Council guidelines due to the limited number of counselors available.
- However, we are able to recommend non-FB4C counselors upon request.
- Zone pastors and/or small group leaders may refer their small group members to FB4C for counseling.
- Youth parenting seminars
- Mental health issues training
- Single parenting class Divorce Care for Kids (DC4K) Jesus Loves children Summer program
- 2-4 ministry for single again due to divorce or death of the spouse
- Grief Share supportive group
- Post-Trauma recovery and support
- FP3 supportive group for care givers who have special needs family members
- Provides consultation to members in caring ministries
- Provides mental health resources and referral list of local counselors
- Supervision for LPCI (internship)
- Pre-marital counseling and Marriage Enrichment Ministries (MER)
- Being Beloved sister growth group
For those who would like to make an appointment for a counseling session, please fill out the Counseling Intake Form and email it to Ms. Lily together with the appointment schedule that works for you.