FBCC Counseling Center (FB4C)
So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. - Colossians 1:28 (NLT)
FB4C stands for "Faith and Behavior for Christ"
- Scope of service is limited to FBCC regular members only. This is directed by FBCC Council guidelines due to the limited number of counselors available.
- FB4C wil not provide counseling services to non-members and non-believers at this time. However, we are able to recommend non-FB4C counselors upon request.
Support for FBCC Caring Leaders
- FB4C conducts periodical training on mental health issues
- FB4C provides mental health resources on its website and a library for Counseling/Caring ministry
- FB4C provides consultation to members in caring ministries
- FB4C provides lay counseling training
- FB4C provides a referral list of local counselors
Support for the Small Groups
- Small group leaders or zone pastors may refer any of their group member seeking counseling to Ms. Lily Lam, the director of FB4C.
For those who would like to make an appointment for a counseling session, please fill out the Counseling Intake Form and email it to Ms. Lily together with the appointment schedule that works for you.