Statement of Faith
Our church shall firmly hold to the following doctrines as fundamental truth:
- The one true God is the Creator and Lord of heaven and earth and of all things created, including mankind, and is eternally self-existing in three persons—Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, the Word incarnate, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified and died on the cross to atone for the sins of man. Jesus Christ was resurrected, ascended into Heaven, and is the only mediator between God and man.
- The Holy Spirit is the Counselor to all believers. He convicts people of sin and leads them to repentance. He abides forever with believers, leads them into the truth, and sanctifies them.
- The entire Holy Bible, consisting of sixty-six books, is the inspired Word of God and is without error in the original writings. It is perfect truth, unchangeable, and is the divine and final authority for doctrine and deed.
- Man was created according to the image of God, and is depraved because of his sin. Man must be born again by the Holy Spirit through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation and for the forgiveness of sin.
- The Church universal is the body of Christ, who is its head. The Church is the family of God, consisting of all born again Christians.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will come for believers at the rapture, which is the blessed hope of the Church. The Lord Jesus Christ will establish His millennial kingdom on earth after the seven-year Tribulation. At the end of the millennial rule, Satan, together with all unbelievers, will be condemned eternally, and all believers will enter into the eternal kingdom to be with God forever.